Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Days

Well things seem to be progressing along nicely with Robyn and I. Have meet all her family no problems there. She has a daughter still living at home ( great kid ) and ready to leave the nest next year. I have just moved in with them and will rent my house out for the meantime to see how things work out. Boy ex's don't like it when you meet someone nice ! I now have to ring my daughters up on their cell phones because she doesn't want to talk to me in the slightest - suits me. Time I moved on from her anyway. Life is great with Robyn I now have someone to go out with and not have to turn up to functions by myself. We love each other and get on very well together. She doesn't even mind me playing golf on the weekends - what a woman !

No comments:

Post a Comment